In this week’s blog post, we’re going to…
- Share an update on Suzanne, one of our star patients, and her amazing progress with back pain.
- Give you some tips to help with stiffness during winter.
- Tell you about our fantastic referral competition we have running in the clinic (we’ll draw the winner of our Fitbit Charge 3 & free massage prizes at the start of 2021).
Patient success story…
A Hartlepool mum has a spring in her step, thanks to physiotherapy treatment… she’s been able to return to the gym, become more active once again, and go back to work without being in lots of back pain.
Last month we shared an inspiring testimonial on our blog about Suzanne, a mobile hairdresser and mum from Hartlepool, who had been affected by back and hip pain over recent years.
Suzanne had decided to finally do something about it during lockdown so she came to see us, and we’re so happy to be sharing her positive success story today.
The mobile hairdresser booked into Paul Gough Physio Rooms to find a solution to her troubles and admitted: “I feel like I’ve got my mojo back now for Christmas. I’m able to get back to the gym and my work is much more enjoyable without feeling uncomfortable like I was.
“I’m so happy I made the decision to have some physiotherapy treatment. They’re all such a lovely friendly team at the clinic, and I felt very welcomed and relaxed. My treatment has massively helped me, and I’m looking forward to just enjoying a pain free Christmas.
“With more time on my hands than ever during lockdown, I was fed up with being in pain and made the decision to finally start my journey to better health. I was determined to come out of a second lockdown feeling much more positive.”.
With her two young boys at school and unable to work during lockdown, Suzanne was determined to do something positive about her situation, and we’re thrilled to announce that Suzanne has did just that!
We‘re looking forward to seeing Suzanne again in the new year – she’s booked in for another top-up session in January, to maintain how she’s feeling and keep up her fantastic progress.
If you would like to read our original blog post about Suzanne, please click here.
Does this sound like you, or someone you know? If you’re reading this now and feel like you can relate, please click here to complete our enquiry form or CALL us on 01429 866771 to make a no obligation enquiry.
We’d love to give you some advice and answer any questions you have. During these uncertain times, it has never been more important for you to keep active and healthy, so we’re extremely happy that here at Paul Gough Physio Rooms, we can continue to offer you our services.
Tips to help with stiffness during winter
Here’s 3 quick and easy tips to add to your daily routine that will help you find a life with less stiffness, no matter what age you are.
- Stretch – daily. Ten minutes on a morning when you first wake up, and ten minutes on a night before bed. Doing gentle stretches just before bed can help you get a much better night’s sleep as well. No equipment needed, just you and the comfort of your own home (and some good music if you like).
- Walk– for at least ten minutes a day (even better, twenty if you can). Next time you need to make a long phone call, why not do it on your mobile and walk at the same time?
- Drink plenty of water– Seventy percent of your muscles are water. So, it makes sense that you need to drink plenty of water to support your body and keep it hydrated.
If you’re experiencing stiffness in your back which restricts your ability to move without pain, click below to download our free back pain tips guide which includes all the actionable tips we give to my patients at the Paul Gough Physio Rooms.
Click here to get your free copy: www.paulgoughphysio.com/back-pain
Referral for rewards competition
Who is going to win our referral prize draw? We’ve got a FITBIT CHARGE 3 up for grabs and FREE MASSAGES... the entries are coming in fast & we can’t wait to see who wins these fantastic prizes!
Our referral for rewards competition is running across our 4 clinics and it’s so easy to enter – if you refer a friend or family member to come and see us, you’ll get entered into our prize draw.
1st prize… Fitbit Charge 3
2nd prize… 60 minute massage
3rd prize… 30 minute massage
We’re drawing the competition in the new year, so make sure you get involved before the end of December 2020.
Remember, we’ve also got an amazing treat your friends and family offer running. If you decide to treat someone you love to something a little bit different this festive period, we’ll also enter you into this competition too. CALL us on 01429 866771 for more information, or please click here to complete our enquiry form.
- What Is Taping And How Can It Aid Recovery From Injury? - March 6, 2023
- How To Get Better Sleep If You Have Neck Pain - February 28, 2023
- Discover The Benefits Of Cupping Therapy As An Alternative To Massage - February 20, 2023