“Like a £1 coin, physical health is something that can quite easily fall down the back of a couch…”
…And remain lost down there for years.
My hope for you as you consider your decision to invest in Specialist Physiotherapy, is that it can help you to rediscover ALL of the living of life that you’re currently losing everyday, because of your back problem.
And it’s because I’m painfully aware that very few people can afford the luxury of the time wasted trying to recover and rebound from BIG health mistakes.
For each day that has passed since your back trouble began, I wonder, if like so many others, you have made any of these BIG health mistakes:
· Worst Mistake # 1 – Waiting too long to ask the right person for help
· Worst Mistake # 2 – Getting your advice from an unreliable source
· Worst Mistake # 3 – D.I.Y ‘treatment’
· Worst Mistake # 4 – Failing to take full advantage of expert treatment on offer
· Worst Mistake # 5 – Rushing back to soon
· Worst Mistake # 6 – Playing it too safe and resting for too long
· Worst Mistake # 7 – Listening to friends and family “advice”
If you are already making any of these mistakes, you are not alone – and you should know at the outset, rarely is it ever too late to put right.
You just need to be shown how.
I’d like to do that for you and I want you to try Physio Risk Free. Do that here:
Fill out the form that will appear and come to one of physio clinics knowing that you leave at the end without paying, if it doesn’t make you happy like you hoped.
Specialist Physio Clinics : Darlington – Durham – Guisborough – Hartlepool
Tel: 01429 866771
P.S. While you may only be injured this once, I see and have seen a great many people fall foul of these mistakes on a daily basis.
The most striking observation I could share with you is that there are many recovery mistakes that are made by well-meaning family men and women just trying to do their best, over and over.
Some are merely an annoyance or a slight recovery hindrance, yet others can cause losses that change the nature of their bodies look completely and cancel that person’s ability to be active like they once where, forever.
Yet most can be easily avoided just by knowing what they are.
P.P.S And I write that last sentence with absolute confidence because I’ve literally “walked by the hand” 1000’s of people with injuries just like yours, including professional sports stars and premier league footballers, through the process of a start to end, everything done for them, full and safe recovery from injury.
I want you to have that too.
And my offer to let you in on physio risk free, to try physio before you buy, lets you sample what’s on offer under no obligation to pay at the end:
In the physio industry, this type of offer is almost unheard of and I don’t know of any other physio in the North East doing it.
And I offer it because I am 100% confident of being able to help you but I also get that you may be sceptical, tentative, not quite sure of even nervous about getting the decision wrong.
Offering this up to you wipes out all of those objections and lets you access a service that I know is more than likely able to solve your back pain.
Just click this link to get in on the risk free first visit offer:
- Keeping a regular routine is vital in keeping fit and healthy in winter. Here’s our tips to help! - January 21, 2021
- Too frightened or unable to get physio in person? We offer video appointments - January 14, 2021
- 4 physio tips if your goal is to get fit or be more active - January 13, 2021