Over the last few days, we’ve been in-undated with people asking if we can still help them throughout lockdown, even if they are unable to come into the clinic for physiotherapy.
The answer is a huge YES!
We offer virtual (video) appointments, and we’ve been helping patients over the last couple of months who have picked up new aches and pains and haven’t been able to come down to the clinic.
Now because so many of you are asking for help, we’ve added a few more appointments to our online schedule with our therapist Jordan.
Are you in pain, but too frightened to get physio in person, or do you currently need to shield / self-isolate / or are you struggling with childcare?
Doing your treatment/rehab online works in the same way that it does in our clinic…
- We talk to you to find out exactly where the pain is
- We tell you what is going wrong
- We tell you what to stop or limit doing
- We will show you the exact things (exercises etc.) that you should be doing
- We will guide you through those exercises so that you can be confident you’re doing them right (and not making things worse)
- You instantly feel better having the peace of mind knowing that nothing is seriously going wrong
- We can then re-book the next session for the following week and we’ll re-assess, congratulate you on your progress and then progress the recovery by giving you new things to do. If we felt that face-to-face was required after this first session, then we would advise appropriately.
Our virtual option has been a lifeline for many of our clients so far.
We are here for you…
If you’re in pain or you need some reassurance, and you would like to get one of our limited slots, or if you have any questions, please click here to complete our enquiry form or CALL us on 01429 866771.
We look forward to hopefully seeing you in clinic soon!
P.S Make sure you’re following us on Facebook for all the latest updates. If you’re not, you can visit our page by clicking here.
- The 6 Major Differences Between Private Physiotherapy And The NHS - January 10, 2022
- 3 Simple Steps to Become More Flexible and Move Freely - January 5, 2022
- 3 Things We Do Everyday That Cause Neck Pain …(And What You Can Do Ease It Quick!) - December 29, 2021