We are looking for a Front Desk & Patient Care Coordinator to deliver exceptional client care that goes far beyond the clinical aspect of our service, but to nurture our clients, share a coffee and cake with them, and become a focal point of the communities we reside in.
We’re extremely passionate about building a world-class culture and developing our team both personally and professional. That’s why you, like our clients, will always be at the forefront of what we do.
If this sounds like you and somewhere you want to be, complete the form on this page and let’s talk!
WHO WE ARE
We’re a private, multi-site clinic – you will find us in Hartlepool, Darlington, Guisborough and Durham.
The Paul Gough Physio Rooms started in 2007, built on Paul’s belief that physiotherapy isn’t just physiotherapy. As he walked away from his position as a first-team physiotherapist in professional football, Paul wanted to build a unique place where clients become friends and stay with us for more than just the care.
“We don’t just fix the problem, we get our people back to doing what they love doing the most”
WHAT WE DO
As a company we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional patient care, with a community feel inside each one of clinics that has led us to become known as more than just a clinic, but a place where friends and family come and enjoy their time with us.
It’s that community feel that our people have helped build and one we want to keep going into the future and that’s where you come in.
THE ROLE AND KEY DUTIES
- To always deliver outstanding customer service.
- To help create an environment where the team and contracted personnel enjoy themselves at work.
- To always be an ambassador of Paul Gough Physio Rooms.
- To work towards, and aim to achieve, all client attendance and calendar management in line with the medical to private ratio targets.
- To drive and maximise secondary spend revenue. (upselling / products)
- Responsible for the operational running of the clinic. Opening and closing clinic when required, while working hours could include early morning, late weekdays and weekends.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures in both the Health and Safety, Employee Handbook and Company Procedures Handbook are adhered to.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining the Paul Gough brand standard.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly safety checks.
- To ensure facilities are of the highest standard of cleanliness inside and out. Maintain outside of the contract cleaning hours.
- Ensure the cleaners are working to the highest standard.
- To manage the weekly banking process so that variance is minimal.
- To ensure uniform standards are being adhered to by all team members and yourself.
- Ensure sufficient stock levels on site for all.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties/projects/meetings that may be required.
If you’re reading this and thinking “this job is for me!” then what’s the hold up? Complete the form on this page, and let’s talk!Return To Careers Page
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out this simple form to start your application process: