This recipe serves two. should take 10 mins to prepare and 15 minutes to cook 😉
300g (10oz) tinned peaches or apricots in juice or syrup
1 tbsp of the juice from the fruit 3 medium bananas, sliced
sprinkle of ground cinnamon or ginger (optional)
25g (1oz) low fat spread 20g ( 3⁄4 oz) brown sugar 11⁄2 tbsps golden syrup 100g (4oz) porridge oats
1. Preheat the oven to 200’C/400’F/Gas mark 6.
2. Drain the canned fruit and place it in an ovenproof dish, adding 1 tbsp of the juice back to the fruit. The dish used needs to be fairly deep but not too wide. This ensures that the fruit is well covered by the topping.
3. Add the bananas and toss together with cinnamon or ginger if being used.
4. Make the crumble by melting the low fat spread, sugar and syrup in a pan. Add the oats and stir well.
5 Scatter the topping over the fruit mixture and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
(per serving – if the dessert makes 4 servings)
Calories 290 Protein 5g
Fat 5g Carbohydrate 60g
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE:
Good source of vitamin A, moderate source of calcium, iron and folic acid.
Makes two generous servings.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINS COOKING TIME:
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Serve with: Low fat yoghurt or fromage frais or custard made with skimmed milk.
Enjoy — From Paul 🙂
- How To Cure Frozen Shoulder Quickly Without Painkillers, Injections Or Surgery - September 22, 2022
- Great North Run 2022 – Plus 7 Simple Tips To Relieve Post-Run Aches Fast - September 7, 2022
- How To Stop Lower Back Pain After Golf - September 1, 2022